Ask your MP to support Good Money Week
Writing to your MP takes no more than 5-10 minutes of your time, but has a real impact in informing MPs about these issues as well as letting them know that the people who vote for them care about how their money is being used.
Just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Find your local MP by typing in your residential postcode here.
- Find your local MP
- Enter your residential postcode below:
- Scroll down the resulting MP webpage until you find your local MP’s e-mail address.
- Copy and paste the letter below, which can be adapted to suit, into an e-mail. Make sure you add your address and postcode to the e-mail so that the MP realises they are being e-mailed by one of their constituents.
- Write “Please support Good Money Week” (or similar) in the subject line.
- Send the e-mail to your MP. Feel free to copy in email@example.com – this way we can chase on your behalf if needed.
As your constituent, I am writing to ask for your support for Good Money Week – an annual campaign to raise awareness of sustainable and responsible finance to help people make good money choices. It is organised by the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF) and this year takes place from the 30th October - 5th November.
As your constituent, I would be grateful if you would demonstrate your support for Good Money Week in the following ways:
- Tweet your support for Good Money Week using the hashtag #mymoneymatters or publicise your support in some other way.
- Email the UKSIF team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your support for the Week and find out how you can get involved.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look forward to your response.
[Full address, including postcode]