Location:The Mermaid, Puddle Dock (near Blackfriars), London, London
- 12.00 Register / sandwich buffet lunch
- 12.45 Welcome / conference sessions begin
- 17.30 End of formal proceedings / bar opens
- 19.30 Event closes
SRI market update from:
- SRI Services
SRI fund manager led round table sessions hosted by:
- Janus Henderson
- Kames Capital
- Sarasin & Partners
DFM / portfolio planner panel sesson: 'What does 'sustainable and suitable' mean to us, what do we look for when selecting funds in this market?'
- Financial Express
- EQ Investors
- Tribe Impact Capital
- Key note speaker: Lord Deben, Chairman of Sancroft and Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association (PIMFA) speaking on: 'Climate change and why it matters to clients'
- Eleanor Spencer, SPOTT - ZSL 'Business and Biodiversity Programme'
This event is strictly for financial services professionals only, it is intended to be useful for (retail) investment intermediaries and financial advisers only. If you are not a financial services professional you will not be able to attend.
Please register early to avoid disappointment. (Maximum capacity: 150)