Location:Blooms London at Cocoon Networks, 4 Christopher St, London EC2A 2BS, London
Have you ever wondered how to become an investor? Thought it was too complicated or that you needed thousands of pounds to start?
Join this women-only event to find out how to start your investment journeys and start growing your wealth with as little as £50.
Please pass this invitation on to female friends and colleagues curious to hear from successful investors, entrepreneurs and experts who are passionate about financial empowerment and investment and finance that has a positive impact on the world.
6.00pm - Doors open, registration
6.30pm - Discussion on how to become an investor
7.15pm - Networking with our experts over drinks and nibbles
9.00pm - Close
- Charlene Cranny, Director, Good Money Week
- Jo Andrews, Co-Founder & Director of Social Impact, Equileap
- Lisa Ashford, Director & CEO, Ethex
- Emilie Bellet, Founder & CEO, Vestpod
- Elizabeth Haigh, Investment Director, Rathbone Greenbank Investments
- Hannah Lewis, Director, Behave London
- Esther Mukoro, Founder, Money Nugget
- Rebecca O'Conner, Co-Founder & Director, Good With Money
This event is £15 to attend though UKSIF members receive a discount.
Thank you to our lead sponsors
A special thanks to
This event is kindly hosted by
Blooms London is London's first female-focused business club, an inspirational workspace and members club designed for female founders, but open to all genders. We offer ultra flexible access to workspace and highly affordable hire rates for meeting rooms, a workshop room, event space as well as access to a crèche and a personal training studio.
Cocoon Networks is Europe's first financial investment consultancy and networking platform specialising in cross-border technology transfer between China and the European continent.