The world needs you, ladies!
You are more likely to insist that savings and investments are used in ways that are good for society and the environment. For example, women are more likely to make sure that their money is invested in renewables and away from arms companies.
So, when women invest - the world wins!
We want you to feel spoken to and heard when it comes to investing. Sadly, women are less likely to invest causing a huge investment gap, particularly when it comes to pensions. Often because the industry is male-dominated, targets men and is overcomplicated (for anyone!). But why should you miss out on wealth growth and comfortable retirements?
Of course investing your hard-earned cash can be a scary business, but research shows that once women get started they are excellent investors.
Take a look at our video to hear from some fantastic ladies speaking about money.
Women are powerful! Let's take action:
- Download the 'Women's guide to investing'.
- Share our 'Who Fund the World' video to spread the word to other women.
- Request an ethical or sustainable pension using our email template.
- Join our private Facebook group
- Use the Barclays retirement calculator to work out what you could get when you retire: https://www.barclays.co.uk/savings/retirement-calculator-tool/
See what else you can do here...
Public and Investor Attitudes to ‘Good' Money 2020
Beginner's guide to green, clean and kind money
Women's Guide to Investing
A guide written for women, but can be used as advice for anyone, who want to start their investment journey on any income.
Public Attitudes to 'good money' Report 2019